Extreme Weather Alerts
Mitigate risks with timely alerts for any location in the world
Extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain, storm, thunderstorms, drought and extreme temperatures are monitored worldwide by our meteorologists and warning systems. Our applications smartly combine real-time and historical data and forecasts with user risk profiles. For each client tailored and personal risk-thresholds can be determined to ensure timely and relevant alerts. We want to support our clients and help them to protect their people, assets and bottom line.
Our real-time alerts support our clients to mitigate risks from extreme weather events. We provide:
- Early warning alert messages, outlooks & forecasts
- Smart use of big data and ensembles of weather forecasting models
- High resolution maps with index of drought conditions, extreme precipitation or other meteorological events
- Cost-benefit analysis to optimize the economic value of the alert
- User friendly applications, live feeds, customised downloads or interactive figures
“Top Class Weather Forecast Models, combined with Human Expertise and the Strength of Big Data”
Our products and technologies are based on the best forecasting models available and are reliable and available around the clock all over the globe. We are experts in developing innovative solutions in the use of “big data” for weather analysis.