New vacancy Business developer/ project manager
- Experience with business development and project management
- A masters degree in meteorology, physics, hydrology or related science
- Excellent communication skills in English (preferably also in French)
- Knowledge of coding, scripting in e.g. Python, R, Matlab
- Good coordination and management skills
- Result-oriented attitude
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Flexible and entrepreneurial spirit
- Working well both in a team and independently.
You will maintain and expand the client and partner network of the company, recognize opportunities for new assignments and convert them into contracts with clients. Together with the team you will be working as a project manager on national and international projects.
For more information about Weather Impact, check www.weatherimpact.com. If you are interested in this job, please contact Gerrit Hiemstra at +31(0)620131210 and/or send your application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.